Realme company recently rolled out September 2020 security patch update to its Relame X users in China. Now the company has started pushing out the September 2020 patch update for Realme X smartphone users Globally. The software update brings new features including Super nighttime standby, DC dimming, Deep Clean, OTG Switches, and much more.
The latest firmware update for Realme X comes with the build number RMX1901EX_11_C.06. Now you can check the changelog below.
Realme X RMX1901EX_11_C.06 Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
The latest update available Global users including Indian users.
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added DC dimming feature: Formerly known as Low-brightness flicker-free eye
- Added Soloop (Smart video editor) app
- Added default audio recording device options
- Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager
- Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
- Added time display options for the status bar
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other Settings
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
- Added the feature of long-press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
- Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using the front camera in SLO-MO mode
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in the app list.