Realme 5 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE octa-core processor and the Adreno 616 GPU. The device has 4, 6 or 8 GB of RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage. At the rear side, Realme 5 Pro consists of four cameras including 48MP sensor, and it can record 4K video, the second camera is an 8MP sensor with an ultra-wide viewing angle and the other two sensors are 2MP: one sensor aids in capturing macro images, while the other assists in capturing portrait images. Both have an aperture of f/2.0 and can record Full HD video.
Realme 5 Pro smartphone users getting the latest September 2020 security patch update. This update is rolling out for the Global variants and also included European users and the firmware version is RMX1971EX_11_C.07. It brings Super night standby, Deep Cleanup, OTG switch, auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot, and much more. The Realme 5 Pro runs on Realme UI 1.0 which is based on Android 10. Check the changelog below.
Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_C.07 Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance
- Added default audio recording device options
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability
- Added a return button in screenshot preview
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
- Added time display options for the status bar
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
- Added the feature of long-press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
- Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using the front camera in SLO-MO mode
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in the app list.