Realme 3 Pro grabs the last month patch update the September 2020 update with the build number RMX1851EX_11_C.09. This update is based on Reame UI V1.0 (Android 10) and for your kind information it is rolling out in India and global countries.
Realme 3 Pro latest update brings new features such as Super night standby, Deep Cleanup, OTG switch, and optimizes device stability & fixes several bugs. According to the roadmap schedule, the Realme 3 Pro users will also get an opportunity to update their devices to the latest Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 next year.
REALME 3 PRO CHANGELOG:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020.
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance.
- Added default audio recording device options.
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability.
- Added a return button in the screenshot preview.
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface.
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Added time display options for the status bar.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings.
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings.
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification.
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state.
- Added auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot.
- Added the feature of long-press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode.
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation.
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode.
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in the App list.
Check the latest Realme Updates here.