Realme is one of the leading smartphone brand and the company has periodically brought its brand new smartphones into the market. On September 26, 2020, Realme X50 and X50m smartphone grab September 2020 security patch update in China.
The latest update brings important optimizations and fixes, adds Soloop application, fixes the problem of red and green dots appearing at a very low probability in night scene mode, and fixes the problem of the extremely low probability of freezing when switching between professional modes and more. The update comes with the build number B.17 for X50 and A.10 for X50m.
Realme sent an update for Realme X50 and X50m in the Chines market but now the company has to roll out the previous month (September) 2020 security patch update in Globally. It brings the build number RMX2144_11_A.14. Check the full changelog below.
REALME X50 AND X50M (CHINA) CHANGELOG:
- In the new status information, long press to copy the IMEI number function
- Fix the problem that Breeno cannot be turned on with a low probability of sleep
- Fix the problem of red and green dots appearing at a very low probability in night scene mode
- Fix the problem of the extremely low probability of freezing when switching between professional modes
- Fix the problem of the low probability of noise in the preview interface of the front camera in a dark environment
- Fix the issue that the front camera will crash in a very low probability when switching from portrait mode to video mode
- Fix the problem that the pictures in the album will turn green in a very low probability after taking pictures
- Fix the problem that the notification bar cannot be swiped to clear with a very low probability in high-performance mode
- Fix the issue of the very low probability of crashing when sending new messages
- Fix the issue of crashing with very low probability when logging in to the cloud service account
- Fix the problem that the status bar cannot be pulled down with low probability in some scenarios
- Update the Android security patch (2020/9).
REALME X50 AND X50M (GLOBAL) CHANGELOG:
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020.
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue when enter or exit the EXPERT mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic noise in the preview interface when using the front camera in dark scenes.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while switching from Portrait mode to Video mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to swipe to clear in the notification drawer in Performance Mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue during the account login.