Realme 7 is the best smartphone with overwhelming features. The Realme 7 sports a striking display design with an impressive camera set-up and comes with the latest operating system. Also, it has a massive battery potential with Super Dart charging functionality, such great specifications and affordable price-tag have made it the best choice of all-time among the purchasers.
Realme has sent September 2020 patch update to its Realme 7 smartphone users and the software update comes with the build number RMX2151PU_11_A.53. The latest security update fixes the probabilistic screen flicker issue in some scenarios, fixed the probabilistic Ghost Touch issue in some scenarios, and more. Check the changelog below.
REALME 7 RMX2151PU_11_A.53 CHANGELOG:
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic Ghost Touch issue in some scenarios.
- Optimized the Over-exposure issue of the front camera when against the light.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme 7 Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5 inches,IPS LCD display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, with the punch-hole display
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB + 256 GB Expandable with MicroSD card
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Primary Camera supported by an 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera, a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera, and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera.
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.1 Wide Angle Selfie Camera equipped with Exmor RS Sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh (30W Super Dart charging).