According to the Xiaomi official news the Mi CC 9 Pro (Mi Note 10 / Pro) getting the first MIUI development version based on Android 11 which brings multiple optimization and improvement, on the other hand, Redmi 10X, 10X Pro, Redmi K20, K30 and K30 Ultra update delayed as well as temporary suspended. Below you can check the changelog that users noticed in the update.
- The new multi-window page, newly closed module, can easily restore the previously closed web page.
- The web video player has been reworked. Under most web pages, it can support 0.75~3 times speed playback, video download, and screen projection.
- The history functions such as horizontal and vertical view of window pages are offline.
- Simplified the bookmarking operation, and moved “Add to Desktop” to “Menu-Toolbox”.
- Brand new search start page, add bookmarks and frequently visited modules, search and access bookmarks can be operated on the same page, which is more convenient.
Note: The log distribution of each model is slightly different, please refer to the mobile terminal for details.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specifications
- Models – M1910F4G
- Display – AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- RAM – 6GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Camera – 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom 8 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.7x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera – 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- OS – MIUI 12
- Processor – Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- Battery – Li-Po 5260 mAh, non-removable
- Sensors – Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass