Realme has begun to roll out a new firmware update on Realme UI 1.0 to its Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro smartphone users. This update currently rolling out in Europe.
The latest update optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification, fixed the status bar not displaying Wi-Fi icon issue in special situations, fixed the photo greenish issue when shooting with flash on in special situations, added an automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi and many more.
This update comes with the build number RMX1911EU_11.C.44 for Realme 5 and RMX1971EX_11.C.07 for Realme 5 Pro. You can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Realme 5 Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: July 2020.
- Added rotate the guide bars with a screen switch in the navigation button.
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on.
- Optimized the battery icon display while charging.
- Fixed the status bar not displaying Wi-Fi icon issue in special situations.
- Optimized the power consumption of third-party apps.
- Fixed the black screen issue when switching to PUBG from the recent interface.
- Optimized the shooting quality in night mode.
- Fixed the photo greenish issue when shooting with flash on in special situations.
Realme 5 Pro Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020.
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance.
- Added default audio recording device options.
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability.
- Added a return button in the screenshot preview.
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface.
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Added time display options for the status bar.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings.
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings.
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification.
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state.
- Added auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot.
- Added the feature of long-press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode.
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation.
- Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using the front camera in SLO-MO mode.
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode.
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in the app list.