Realme Q2 smartphone users in China receiving a new software update. Previously, troubleshoot A.17 occasional album issues, now A.19 has been re-released, and it is expected to be pushed to all users within a week. The latest update comes with the build number A.19 for Realme Q2.
This update brings added front portrait HDR function, automatically triggered when switching portrait mode, optimize the noise performance of the rear camera’s wide-angle super night scene mode, optimize the sharpness of photos in professional mode, optimize the clarity of outdoor scenes, and more. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme Q2 Changelog:
- Added dual card dual 5G function.
- Optimize network signal stability.
- Added front portrait HDR function, automatically triggered when switching portrait mode.
- Optimize the noise performance of the rear camera’s wide-angle super night scene mode.
- Optimize the sharpness of photos in professional mode.
- Optimize the clarity of outdoor scenes.
- Optimize the imaging effect of 48M mode in some scenes.
- Optimize the flash assisted imaging effect.
- Update the Android security patch (2020#10).
- After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and scanned again. In order to avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background, please rest assured to use it, it will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
- To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 15 working days after the full release.