Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Global users receiving a new firmware update. This update comes with new features like Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center, brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode and more.
The latest update comes with the build number V220.127.116.11.QJWMIXM based on Android 10. Users can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Redmi Note 9S Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: The status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents.