Realme 6 Pro users in Pakistan start receiving a new software update which is based on Realme UI 1.0 and the company has kicked-off the August 2020 security patch update.
This update added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface, added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager, optimized the default display of battery percentage, optimized the Russian translation issue of the calculator fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of video recording after blurring the background and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2061_11.A.33 for Realme 6 Pro in Pakistan. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme 6 Pro Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: August 2020.
- Added the Super nighttime standby feature.
- Added the smooth scrolling feature.
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface.
- Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager.
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage.
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer.
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel.
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode.
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state.
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window.
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on.
- Optimized Russian translation issue of the carrier in the status bar.
- Optimized the Russian translation issue of the calculator.
- Fixed font display issue of charging animation.
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of video recording after blurring the background.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.