Xiaomi has rolled out a new software update to its Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 8A smartphone users. Both smartphones receiving a Stable Fastboot update.
This update comes with new features like Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center, fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases, updated Android Security Patch to October 2020 for Redmi 8A and increased system security.
The latest update comes with the build number V220.127.116.11.QCPEUXM, V18.104.22.168.QFGEUXM for Xiaomi Redmi 8A and Redmi Note 7 respectively. Users can check the full changelog and download the update from the link given below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Fix: Custom toggles couldn’t be used in Second space or when Ultra battery saver was on.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen.
- New: New Pro mode features and descriptions.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.