Xiaomi has started rolling out a new firmware update for Mi 8 Global smartphone users which is based on MIUI 12. The new update brings new features, optimizations, bug fixes and some improvements.
The latest update comes with the build number V188.8.131.52.QEAMIXM for Xiaomi Mi 8 users. You can check the full changelog and download the update by clicking the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Xiaomi Mi 8 Changelog:
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases.
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: The status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.