A few hours ago Mi 10 received October 2020 security patch update in China and now Xiaomi has pushed EEA software update to its Mi 10, 10T, and 10T Pro smartphone users. This update brings the volume of the audio recorded by third-party apps that were relatively low for 10T and 10T Pro.
The latest update comes with the build number V18.104.22.168.QJBEUXM for Mi 10 and V22.214.171.124.QJDEUXM for Mi 10T and 10T Pro users. You can check the full changelog and download the update from the link given below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro Changelog:
- Other: Optimization: The volume of the audio recorded by third-party apps was relatively low.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Key Specifications:
- Models – M2001J2G, M2001J2I
- Display – Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 6.67 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~386 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Camera – 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera – 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm
- OS – Android 10, MIUI 12
- Processor – Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU – Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Battery – Li-Po 4780 mAh, non-removable
- Color – Coral Green, Twilight Grey, Peach Gold
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.