Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone users getting a new software update based on Realme UI 1.0. This update currently rolling out in China. The latest update brings camera optimizations, bug fixes and some other optimizations.
In addition, this update optimized rear super night scene imaging effect and also the color effect of some scenes with the rear camera, fix the problem of low probability screen display afterimage, optimize the fingerprint recognition rate in some scenes and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2121_11_A.14 based on Realme UI 1.0 for Realme X7 Pro 5G Chinese users. Users can check the full changelog and download the update manually from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On TelegramRealme X7 Pro 5G Changelog:
- Optimized rear super night scene imaging effect.
- Optimize the color effect of some scenes with the rear camera.
- Optimize the image saturation of some scenes with the rear camera.
- Optimized the sharpness of the front camera.
- Fix the issue of low-probability photo preview crash in some scenes.
- Optimize the display effect of some scenes.
- Fix the problem of low probability screen display afterimage.
- Fix the problem of non-response when tapping in some scenes.
- Optimize the fingerprint recognition rate in some scenes.
- Optimize the probabilistic network connection in some scenarios.
- Optimize power consumption in some scenarios.
- Fixed the problem of probabilistic blurring when playing videos on iQiyi.
- Fix the problem of blurring in Douyin Snapshot with very low probability.
- Fix Breeno voice-morning broadcast probabilistic abnormal problem.
- Update the Android security patch (2020/10).
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.