Realme has begun to pushing out October 2020 security patch update with several optimizations for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom smartphone users. This update rolling out in India, Spain and Pakistan.
In addition, this update optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock as well as fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios and more. Users can download the update from the link mention below.
Realme X3 (India) – RMX2081PU_11.A.45
Realme X3 SuperZoom (India) – RMX2081PU_11.A.45
Realme X3 SuperZoom (Spain) – RMX2081EU_11.A.44
Realme X3 SuperZoom (Pakistan) – RMX2081PU_11.A.45
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom India;
- Android security patch: October 2020.
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock.
- Fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic time display issue.
- Fixed the probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Spain;
- Updated Google security patches: October 2020.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Pakistan;
- Android security patch level: (2020/10).
- Fixed Some known issues have been resolved and system stability has been improved.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.