Realme has started rolling out a new software update to its Realme 6i, 6s and 6 Pro smartphone users. This update currently rolling out in Russia and India.
In addition, this update optimized the probabilistic freezing issue and improved the system stability, added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering the app drawer as well as fixed the issue of unable to resume phone call after pressing the headphone button to put a phone call on hold and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2001_11.B.49 for Realme 6s/6i and RMX2061_11.A.35 for Realme 6 Pro users. You can check the complete changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme 6s Russia
Realme 6i India
Realme 6 Pro India
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme 6s Russia Changelog:
- Android Security Patches: October 2020.
- Fixed known bugs, improved system stability.
Realme 6i India Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020.
- Optimized the probabilistic freezing issue and improved system stability.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Added Bluetooth earphone icon in the phone call interface.
- Optimized the interface of the Realme Lab.
Realme 6 Pro India Changelog:
- Android security patch: September 2020.
- Optimized the user experience of Wi-Fi settings.
- Fixed the entry display of Deep cleanup.
- Fixed the probabilistic no sound issue when playing music after hanging up calls in Bluetooth mode.
- Fixed the issue of unable to resume phone calls after pressing the headphone button to put a phone call on hold.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.