Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 12 EEA stable update to its Mi 9 Lite smartphone users Globally. So, it’s time for your system to get updated. If you are using recent Global Stable ROM then you will get the OTA update. If you’re using Custom Stable ROM or China Developer ROM, then perform clean upgrade via Fastboot update.
In addition, this update brings updated Android Security Patch to September 2020 as well as increased system security. This update comes with the build number V220.127.116.11.QFCEUXM for Mi 9 Lite. Users can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Mi 9 Lite Changelog:
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error and don’t forget to backup your data before flashing.
How To Upgrade
- If you are using latest & official MIUI Global Stable ROM, you will (& should be) get OTA update notifications on your phone.
- Or you can click Updater app to check for updates. Do not forget to backup data before upgrading.
- If you are using MIUI Global Beta ROM or other older versions, please click here for flashing tutorials.
- MIUI Stable/Developer/Ported/Global/China/ Recovery/Fastboot ROMs Explained!
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool
How to report Bugs?
- If the Bug has never been reported, do report and reproduce the occurrence of the event here .
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.