Realme X2 Pro Chinese users now receiving a new software update that is based on Realme UI 1.0. This update also brings the October 2020 security patch update.
In addition, this update added a status bar status icon switch, switch of eye protection mode sunset to sunrise, video call beauty adjustment effect (support WeChat) and optimized brightness lock default state logic.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1931_11.C.31 and the size package of this update is 3.09GB. You can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme X2 Pro China Changelog:
- Added status bar status icon switch.
- Added the switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise.
- Added the function of entering the drawer mode to immediately pop up the input method switch.
- Added video call beauty adjustment effect (support WeChat).
- Optimized brightness lock default state logic.
- Repair the interruption problem in some complex scenes.
- Fix the low probability of splash screen when entering the album.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of time display in seconds.
Negative one screen:
- Fix the problem that the shortcut function cannot add the WeChat ride code with a low probability.
- Update Android security patch (2020/10).
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.