Realme too late to roll out the October 2020 security patch update to its Realme X50 Pro/X50 Pro Player Edition smartphone users in China, Spain and India.
In addition, this update added a toggle for system icons in the Status bar, from Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer as well as fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
A new update added the switch of eye protection mode sunset to sunrise, the function of entering the drawer mode to immediately pop up the input method switch and more. Below you can check the build number, changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme X50 Pro India – RMX2076PU_11.A.39
Realme X50 Pro Spain – RMX2076EU_11.A.36
Realme X50 Pro China – RMX2071_11.A.24
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition China – RMX2071_11.A.24
Realme X50 Pro India
Realme X50 Pro Spain
Realme X50 Pro China
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition China
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme X50 Pro India Changelog:
- Android security patch: October 2020.
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
Realme X50 Pro/X50 Pro Player Edition China Changelog:
- Added status bar status icon switch.
- Added the switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise.
- Added the function of entering the drawer mode to immediately pop up the input method switch.
- Fixed connection to Huawei AX3Pro router WiFi, there is a low probability of disconnection when playing Honor of Kings.
- Fix the problem that the cloud service has a very low probability of synchronization downloads with picture errors.
- Fix the low probability of splash screen when entering the album.
- Update Android security patch (2020/10).
Realme X50 Pro Spain Changelog:
- Android security patch: (2020/10).
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.