Xiaomi released MIUI 12 this year and almost distributed in Xiaomi, POCO, Redmi and Mi devices in different – different regions. This time, Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 12 stable update for Redmi S2 and Redmi Y2 smartphone users Globally.
The latest update comes with the build number MIUI V22.214.171.124.PEFMIXM based on Android 10 for Redmi S2/Y2 smartphone users Globally. Below you can check the full changelog.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
Redmi S2/Y2 Changelog:
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- New: All-new physically-based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open the Control center.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.