Xiaomi Mi Watch getting a new software update and it supports detecting daytime naps, heart rate monitoring, noise detection and night smart power-saving modes, and also added several presets of the dial.
In this update, Xiaomi Mi Watch also optimizes basic experience such as theater mode and screen lock. Now, it also includes high-temperature reminders and greatly reduces the first pairing time, which fixes the problem of too sensitive knobs. On the other hand, it changes the default input method.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
The December update of Xiaomi Watch includes new functions:
- Support detecting daytime naps
- Heart rate monitoring new heart rate abnormal reminder
- New noise detection app
- New night smart power-saving mode
- Added several preset watch faces
- Repair and optimization
- Optimize basic experiences such as theater mode and screen lock
- Significantly reduce the first pairing time
- Increase high-temperature reminder
- Data synchronization optimization
- Swimming algorithm optimization, also improvement of the recognition rate
- Modify the default input method to “Xunfei Input Method”
- Optimized step algorithm
- The negative screen adds a weather warning
- Fix the problem that the knob is too sensitive
The Xiaomi Mi Watch was launched in November 2019, with a quad-curved glass mirror design, an aluminum alloy frosted bezel. It sports a built-in full-featured eSIM chip, a Qualcomm Snapdragon wearable processor 3100 4G version, and also a pre-installed watch operating system MIUI For Watch.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.