December 28, 2020
Realme rolled out a new software update for Realme X Youth Edition. This update comes with only a new build number and didn’t change anything. The build number is RMX1851_11.C.11 and weighs 3.17GB in size. Below RMC Team provides you a download link to this update.
December 25, 2020
On May 15, 2020, Realme introduced Realme X Youth Edition. The Realme X Youth Edition (RMX1851) measures 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3mm and it weighs 172 grams. It is equipped with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch.
The smartphone now receiving November & December 2020 security patch update in China with the new features and some other optimizations.
Additionally, this update added new card scanning interface to support QR code scanning as well as the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state.
In this update, Realme fix the issue of crashing with extremely low probability when opening the Huantai Mall APP in super power-saving mode and optimized fingerprint and face combination unlock logic.
The latest update comes with the latest build number RMX1851_11.C.10 and the size of this update is around 3.17GB for Realme X Youth Edition.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
The Realme X Youth Edition smartphone users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme X Youth Edition Changelog:
- Added a new card scanning interface to support QR code scanning.
- Added the QR code sharing function in the contact details interface.
- Added Bluetooth headset calls answer icon.
- Fix the problem that the scan fails to turn on Bluetooth with a very low probability.
- Added the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state.
- Fix the issue of crashing with extremely low probability when opening the Huantai Mall APP in super power-saving mode.
- Optimized fingerprint and face combination unlock logic.
- Fix the problem that the album cannot play HDR videos with a low probability.
- Fixed the very low probability of crash when entering the alarm details interface.
- Fix the problem that there is a low probability of two cancel buttons when clicking the input box multiple times when opening the weather.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of obtaining system permissions when opening the radio.
- Fix the low probability of screen flickering when entering the codebook in dark mode.
- Fixed the problem that the switch state of sunrise to sunset is an extremely low probability of not being synchronized after moving with a mobile phone in dark mode.
- Update Android security patch (2020/11/2020/12).
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.