PUBG Mobile as the biggest game Globally now released a new update with version number 1.1.0 for Global users that comes with several new features and improves the overall gaming experience.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.1.0 Global update brings a new Metro-themed crossover that offers a brand new game mode called Metro Royale. It also improves the core experience and also included new maps, new gear, etc.
NEW FEATURES [WHAT’S NEW]
- A cold wave has covered the Erangel sea in ice floes. Follow them to the Frosty Ice Castle, enjoy snowball fights, and go snowboarding.
- Celebrate with teammates at the Frost Festival hut and pine tree!
- New Map: Unique environments and combat await in a new Erangel-based zone.
- New Gameplay: Strap up, beat enemies, raid supplies, bring back loot, and progress in a new way.
- New Challenges: Metro monsters lurk in the shadows. Seek the dawn amid peril!
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
PUBG MOBILE 1.1.0 PATCH NOTES
New Mode – Metro Royale
This is the focus of the new Metro: Exodus x PUBG Mobile crossover teased a few months back. A modified Erangel plays host to bandit camps, NPCs, and monsters featured in the franchise. It’s a rouge-like of sorts similar to Hades in that progress made in one match can be carried over into the next to increase your chances of survival.
- Takes place on a modified Erangel with ruins, trenches, bandit camps, and other new locations.
- Uses unique loadouts between matches. Items can be stored for safekeeping, whereas anything brought into the match will be lost on death.
- Monsters and Bandits drop unique rewards on death, which can then be exchanged outside of the mode to build custom loadouts through a “Black Market”
- Unique equipment includes grenade launcher weapon attachments, thermal sights, night vision goggles, heavy armor, and the Metro-series Tikhar air rifle.
- Give NPCs gifts to increase Favorability, earning vital supplies in the process
Classic Mode Updates
Erangel is set to enjoy two new variations through to the end of the year; the first to celebrate Metro mode, and the other to celebrate the chilly winter up ahead.
- Metro Theme
- Two of four potential metro lines will run across the map and can be used to get around quickly. Metro-inspired monsters and the Radiation Zone feature on the map, while the Aurora steam train will appear on Spawn Island as a decorative piece.
- Winter Festival
- Sheets of ice cover the sea around Erangel which can be followed to find a randomly appearing Winter Castle Paradise. Start snowball fights, ride snowboards, and head to the Winter Festival hut near Georgopol to join in the festivities.
- Payload 2.0
- Availability after Nov. 10 = Fri-Sun
Season 16 – Metro Royale
A full season of Metro-inspired rewards including Artyom and Anna skins and the Night Terror set. Receive rewards for growing a group with other RP users. Earn and exchange Metro Badges to unlock story elements and other rewards.
- AG can now be used to purchase RP
- You can now activate a subscription to get back 10% of the total spent RP one time.
- Bonus RP is awarded for a first-time subscription. This will be backdated for users who’ve already bought their first subscription.
- Improved RP subscription tutorials and prompts.
Throw Melee Weapons
Any melee weapon can now be thrown to deal damage within 40 meters. These can be picked back up and used infinitely. Similar to a Pan, headshots without a helmet will instantly KO.
This one-time use item can be spread along the ground to puncture the tire of the first vehicle that passes over it. It cannot be retrieved once placed.
Enable and swipe across the screen to quickly throw a throwable item
Share Control Settings
You can now generate a code to quickly share your control settings with other users.
GENERAL COMBAT IMPROVEMENTS
Various changes have been made to the Buggy vehicle, vehicle UI, and individual weapon settings.
- Improved the usability of the Buggy and reduced the chance of rear wheels becoming slippery.
- While in a vehicle, everyone’s currently equipped weapon type will be displayed.
- Improved the reloading animation of the DP-28.
- Increased max Gyroscope sensitivity to 400
- Added Win94 sight sensitivity settings to the settings interface
- Slightly reduced the time between throws
- Grenade explosion markers are now different to gunshot markers
- “Supplies” and “Enemy” markers now display on the mini-map
- Health recovered through consecutive Bandages should now display properly.
- Improved color accuracy of crosshairs on 2x and 3x scopes.
- Improved the accuracy of materials used for the Holographic Sights model.
- Buttons can now be made fully transparent
- Vehicle UI can now be customized
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the ground at Paradise (Sanhok).
- Improved collision detection that sometimes allowed players to move through walls.
BUFFS AND NERFS
- Now deals 20% reduced damage
- Improved blast visual effect
- Now triggers its effects 0.7s after hitting the ground
- Increased effect range to 6.5m (was 5m)
- Improved blast visual effect
- Now triggers its effects 1s after hitting the ground
- Slightly reduces the visibility of FPP players after they’re hit by the grenade
- Increased burning damage by 10.
- Increased burning range by 20%
SERVER SELECTION CHANGES
From the start of Season 16, changing servers will be accessed through the System Settings screen and can only be used once every 60 days.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Veterans can now rate their Rookies and accumulate Brothers in Arms EXP. Exclusive rewards like icons, medals, and other bonuses are unlocked as you level up.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.