Samsung already sent the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 stable build to the Galaxy Note 10 users running One UI 2.5 (Android 10). As the news has comes that this update has also expanded in many smartphone markets.
The company has not yet released an update for the Galaxy Note 10 for One UI 3.0 beta tester. But far from all this, another news has come out that the company has started providing another One UI 3.0 to these devices which has many system improvements.
According to Samsung’s Korean forum, the company has rolls out UI 3.0 Beta 4 to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ smartphones in Korea. Soon this update will also be available in other countries including the US, India, Germany, Poland, and the UK.
This update comes with several improvements for the system features such as swipe gestures, quick panel, lock screen, camera, and more. It also brings fixes for other minor issues for better device performance. Below you can check the complete changelog.
One UI 3.0 Beta 4 Changelog:
- Swipe gestures do not work well.
- If you lower the quick panel while using the security mode, the blur is not processed and appears transparent.
- Rebooting while using the terminal.
- Stuck when taking pictures, and the app is automatically closed.
- Unlock When the screen turns black and then returns to the lock screen.
- The frame is cut off and delayed when shooting a video.
- A number is displayed on the phone display when a missed call is received, but it is not erased even after confirmation.
- Other minor errors are fixed.
Here’s how to check for the update manually:
- Open device Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.