PUBG Mobile developer Krafton CEO Jin Changhan said in an interview with Bloomberg reporters on January 19 that they “decided to further expand the company’s game resources.” He also confirmed that the company will Two new games are released this year.
Jin Changhan said that the company will launch a new battle royale mobile game based on the current version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and will also bring new PUBG games to PC/game consoles.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
In addition, the theme design of the dystopian universe will be added to the original PUBG timeline. Foreign media said that the release of the new game will help increase investor confidence and help Krafton’s upcoming public offering.
The mobile game “PUBG Mobile” currently has 600 million active users on the mobile terminal, and the PC. The game console version has also sold more than 70 million sets.
Previously, PUBG mobile games officially banned 1.21 million open accounts, and most of them were self-targeting or changing the appearance of characters.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.