Recently, Huawei rolled out a stable EMUI 11 update for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G in the Hong Kong market and now the company pushed a new software update which is based on EMUI 10.1.
Also Read: EMUI 11 stable update rolling out to Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
It brings a December 2020 security patch update with the build number 10.1.0.235 with an update size of 158MB. This update mainly comes with a security patch released in December 2020 to improve system security that helps your device to fight against threats. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Changelog:
- Security: Integrates Android security patches released in December 2020 for improved system security.
- December 2020 Security Patch Details: December 2020 security update install security fixes for different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 1 critical and 11 high levels of CVEs.
- Currently, this update is rolling out in the UK.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System & updates > Software update > Check for Updates. Download and install > Reboot the device.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.