Earlier, Huawei Mate Xs and the MatePad Pro flagship tablet receiving EMUI 11 update for the Global variant. According to the latest report, Huawei has now rolled out the EMUI 11 for the Global users of another flagship MediaPad M6.
EMUI 11 for the Huawei MediaPad M6 brings several new features including the enhanced multi-window mode for multi-tasking. New multi-screen collaboration, super notepad, and better privacy for maximum safety. Below you can see the complete changelog.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
Huawei MediaPad 6 Changelog:
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Note: We recommend the MediaPad M6 users to back up important data before installing this major software update and to avoid any data loss.
If you own Huawei MediaPad M6, you can manually check this update by going to the device Settings > System & updates > Software update > Check for updates > Download and install > Reboot the device.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.