Apple today officially pushed the watchOS 7.3 update for Apple Watch. This update adds support for Apple Fitness+. Apple Fitness+ can now record user walking time and play celebrity audio.
At the same time, this update adds a new Unity dial, which is inspired by the colors of the Pan-African flags (black, red and green), and its shape changes with the movement of the day.
The ECG function will be extended to Japan, Mayotte, the Philippines and Thailand, while the irregular heart rhythm notification function will be extended to Japan, Mayotte, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
Join Our Apple Channel On Telegram
watchOS 7.3 includes the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- A new “Unity” dial inspired by the colors of the pan-African tricolor to commemorate the history of black people has been added. This dial changes throughout the day with your exercise, creating a dial that is unique to you
- In the “Physical Training” app, a “Walking Time” with audio experience is launched for Apple Fitness+ subscribers, allowing you to listen to inspiring stories shared by guests while walking
- Users in Japan, Mayotte, the Philippines, and Thailand can now use the “ECG” app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later models
- Users in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand can now receive arrhythmia notifications
- Fixed an issue where “Control Center” and “Notification Center” may not respond when “Zoom” is enabled
- The watchOS 7.3 update can be downloaded from “General”> “Software Update”. To install a new system, Apple Watch needs at least 50% power.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.