The Chinese tech giant continuously released the MIUI 12.5 closed beta update and Xiaomi recently released MIUI 12.5 closed beta 21.1.29 to its devices in China with several new changes and now the company rolling out MIUI 12.5 closed beta 21.2.1 to its selected devices.
This update comes with several new fixes like fix some known issues and improves application stability as well as fix the stability issues. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta 21.2.1 Changelog:
- Fix some known issues and improve application stability.
- Fix stability issues.
- It is expected to be released before 18:00 today, some models have been released, thank you for your understanding
- As the system stability is being tested, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Mi 10 Youth Edition, Mi CC9 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi K30 Ultra, Redmi Note 9 5G, Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8 test results will be released later, thank you for your understanding
- In order to give Mi Fan friends a relatively better test version experience, the recent release plan is as follows, thank you for your understanding
①. February 1st to February 5th, 2021: The development version internal test and the development version public test are normally released
②. February 8th-February 19th, 2021: the development version internal test, development version public test suspension
③. From February 22, 2021: the development version internal test, the development version public test resume release
- Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note7, Redmi Note7 Pro, Mi CC9e will stop the development version internal beta test, thank you for your understanding, please see MIUI system development version strategy adjustment instructions.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.