The Chinese tech giant continuously released the MIUI 12.5 closed beta update and Xiaomi recently released MIUI 12.5 closed beta 21.2.1 to its devices in China with several new changes and now the company rolling out MIUI 12.5 closed beta 21.2.2 to its selected devices.
This update comes with several new features like intelligent assistant (negative one screen) as well as new card background blur. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Xiaomi Channel On Telegram
MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta 21.2.2 Changelog:
- Intelligent assistant (negative one screen).
- New card background blur.
- It is expected to be released before 18:00 today, some models have been released, thank you for your understanding
- As the system stability is being tested, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Xiaomi 10 Youth Edition, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8 test results will be released later, thank you for your understanding
- Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note7, Redmi Note7 Pro, Xiaomi CC9e will stop the development version internal beta test, thank you for your understanding, please see: MIUI system development version strategy adjustment instructions
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.