In last month, OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus Nord users with some fixes, but users were still facing some bugs and issues.
Now, at this time OnePlus Nord getting OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 update which brings various bug fixes for the Canvas AOD, Camera, Alarm Clock, Dark Mode, and lock screen.
In this update, there are no other changes which was found in the last update. The company has now also published the corresponding downloads on its website. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On Telegram
What’s New In This Update:
- Optimized UI display effects of work life balance.
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen.
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode.
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures.
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played.
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated.
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.