In the past few days, several smartphones of OPPO received the ColorOS 11 beta and stable program update. Now, the OPPO rolling out the February 2021 security patch update for the OPPO F11, OPPO F11 Pro, OPPO F9 and OPPO F9 Pro smartphone users.
The changelog doesn’t consider any additional features for the F9 series and F11 devices. OPPO F11 Pro users are receiving the update on ColorOS 11.1 and the changelog mentioned several fixes along with February 2021 security update.
SOFTWARE VERSION DETAILS:
- OPPO F9 & F9 Pro (ColorOS 7.1) – CPH1823EX_11_F.17 or CPH1881EX_11_F.17
- OPPO F11 (ColorOS 7.1) – CPH1911EX_11_C.35
- OPPO F11 Pro (ColorOS 11.1) – CPH1969_11_F.06
CHANGELOG: OPPO F9, F9 PRO, AND F11
- Added the February 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Fixed some general bugs, and improved system stability.
CHANGELOG: OPPO F11 PRO
Added the February 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Reduced power consumption in some scenarios to extend battery life.
- Fixed an issue where a permission notice may occidentally pop up when tapping switches of Mobile data or Bluetooth in Quick Settings.
- Fixed an issue where flash settings in Carnero may overlap in some languages.
- Fixed a display issue with keyboards.
- Fixed an issue where some games could not be displayed correctly in full screen in some scenarios.
- Improved filter switching experience.
- Fixed an issue where photos taken using Night mode would not show expected effects in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where parties could not be created in Music Party in some scenarios.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.