The Huawei Mate 20 X 5G comes with huge storage and strong configuration that will let users enjoy seamless multitasking while storing a number of games and apps. It has a powerful battery, which lasts through the day.
The display and camera also deliver excellent views and images. However, it is too expensive despite not having wireless charging technology.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
Now, this time Huawei has officially rolling out the latest EMUI 11 update for Mate 20 X 5G with MeeTime improvements and Bluetooth stability improvement.
Talking about the EMUI 11 update, it comes with the build number 184.108.40.206. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
List of changes
- This update improves MeeTime interactions with certain third-party devices.
- Improves MeeTime interactions with certain third-party devices.
- Improves the stability of Bluetooth connections with speakers.
Notes on updating:
- This update does not delete your personal data. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- See “Tips” for more information.
- If problems occur during the update, contact the support (HiCare) or call the Huawei customer service hotline.
- The update package is automatically deleted when the update is complete.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
Download Via Settings:
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Download Via Support App: Open Support app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.