The most popular game Call of Duty has now sending the largest front-end upgrade in years. Bottle.net has been a part of its history since 1996. In this, the company prides itself on helping people connect and play Activision Blizzard games quickly and easily.
As you can see in the list below, the latest version welcomes players of all abilities and ensure that they have enough time to browse the application on their PC.
Those in the beta are already familiar with these updates. For everyone else, when your client is upgraded from the live version of Battle.net to a new version, you will see some important changes:
- Improved navigation and layout—you can now favorite your games and arrange them for ease of access.
- A much more expansive layout for news and game content in full-page view.
- A revamped social pane so you can better see your friends and what they’re up to on each game tab.
- Major accessibility improvements—they’ve added the ability to navigate most of the app with your keyboard, increased our screen reader support, and improved the color contrast.
- A new, consolidated notifications hub for messages and download status.