Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. As a Realme Community member, you have the chance to experience it first. Realme roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users of Realme 7i before anyone else.
What’s the Early Access program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the Realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
Time of application channel open: 17th Feb 2021
(Channel will open in batch and limited seats, please keep an eye on the open)
Please follow the instructions below to join the Early Access program
Must Read Before Apply(Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Realme 7i – with 60%+ battery
- Please be sure to read & be aware of the known issues in this version before applying.
- If you mind these issues, it is not recommended to register for this version to apply, and wait for the subsequent Open Beta version recruitment.
1.This version temporarily disables the front camera night scene mode and rear night scene wide-angle mode and will be back in the subsequent versions.
Early Access Application
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2103PU_11.A.37].
- Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Apply Now > Submit your details and finish the quiz).
Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location.
- (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
- Link: (will update in later)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to rollback:
- Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to back to the previous version.