February 20, 2021
Realme again started the latest batch of Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Beta update for Realme 7 smartphone users in India. If you didn’t participate yet so you can register your device for Android 11 beta.
Register: Go to Settings> Software Update> Tap the Top Right Corner Icon> Trial Version> Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
January 27, 2021
Today, Realme has officially released the new batch of Realme UI 2.0 early access application, you can join and get the Realme UI 2.0 trial update.
How to Get?
- Go to Settings
- Software Update
- Tap the Top Right Corner Icon
- Trial Version
- Fill in the required data and follow the next instructions on the screen
December 30, 2020
Back in September this year, Realme announced its new UI version Realme UI 2.0 which is the most popular user interface for the current generation following the user’s demand the company has started distributing Realme UI 2.0 update in the form of beta and stable.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. You have the chance to experience it first. Realme will roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users of Realme 7, Realme X2 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 Pro before anyone else.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
Must Read Before Apply(Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Realme 7, Realme X2 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 Pro – with 60%+ Battery.
Submit Bugs / Suggestions:
- If you encounter any bug when using the early access software, please fill the form to submit a bug or suggestion.
- (If it is about Camera app and photo-taking, please remember to attach a sample photo for developers to understand the issue)
Here is the form link:
Known Issue Of Realme 7:
- The charging icon will display abnormally when the phone is turned off.
- Update your device to the required UI version→ [RMX2151PU_11.A.71 – Realme 7] [RMX1931EX_11.C.34 – Realme X2 Pro] [RMX2161PU_11.A.71 – Realme Narzo 20 Pro].
- The New version will release on branch:
- For the first branch, you need to fill in the Google Form by providing the required information (Each fan can apply one time only). We will roll out the special version to users after collecting all IMEI information.
Application Form Submit Link – Realme 7, Realme X2 Pro & Realme Narzo 20 Pro.
- Please keep an eye on the Application channel open for the later version.
- You can apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel in batch:
- (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
Follow These Steps:
Step 1: Download the roll-back package in your phone and remember the location.
(The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Link: (will update in later)
Step 2: Enter the recovery mode to rollback:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.