Recently, Realme has officially rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 beta update for the Realme Narzo 20 then it received January 2021 security patch update in India and now the company rolling out another Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Realme Narzo 20.
Talking about this update, it comes with the build number RMX2191_11_C.05 with package size 566MB. It fixes some camera issues such as abnormal shooting in night scene, taking pictures with Super Macro mode, restoring the default settings option.
Additionally, this update fixes the probabilistic issue that the sensor cannot be used, optimizes the standby power consumption in some along with optimizes system performance and improve the system stability. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
- Fixed the issue of abnormal shooting in night scene mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that taking pictures with Super Macro mode turned on and the picture is not saved.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that restoring the default settings option, the watermark switch is not turned off.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the sensor cannot be used.
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability.
- Optimized the standby power consumption in some scenarios.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.