The Huawei FreeBuds Pro is a truly wireless earphone, featuring active noise cancellation for blocking out ambient noise. The earphones’ hybrid noise cancellation technology includes inward and outward-facing microphones that are said to reduce noise by up to 40dB. The earphones are also able to dynamically switch between different noise cancellation modes, based on the amount of ambient noise. For voice calls, there’s a bone voice sensor that is claimed to deliver better voice clarity.
According to the latest information, the Huawei Freebuds Pro TWS now receiving a new software update in Europe with the build number 220.127.116.112 and the size package of this update is 274MB. It also brings improved noise-canceling, charging success rate, and more. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Huawei Channel On Telegram
Huawei Buds Pro Changelog:
- Improves noise-canceling effects.
- Improves the charging success rate.
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.