OnePlus Nord has a 6.44-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 409 ppi, which is impressive. The device offers a cinematic view of a 20:9 aspect ratio, along with a screen refresh rate of 90Hz and a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 screen protection. Further, its bezel-less display has a punch-hole design for holding the front camera.
The smartphone is packed with a quad-camera setup of a 48MP main sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro sensor. The primary camera is built with an Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor and is loaded with features like Continuous Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Touch to focus, HDR, Face Detection, and others. For the selfie shooter, you will have a stunning dual-camera setup of a 32MP main sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
Earlier, OnePlus Nord has officially got the Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 Beta 4 update and now the good news for OnePlus Nord users. The Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 software update now live for the OnePlus Nord that brings Dark Mode, Always-On-Display, OnePlus Scout, Work-Life Balance Mode, Pro Gaming Mode, and more. Here are the details about all the new features arriving with the update.
The company claims that the new version of OxygenOS is faster, smoother, and smarter than the previous one. The main highlight of this update is an easier one-handed operation, improved layout, customizations, and more. This is an OTA update so it rolled out gradually so be patient. Below you can check the feature with full details.
- Dark Mode: According to the company, the new dark mode uses readjusted color tones with distinctive layers to make a more natural and comfortable viewing experience. Users can activate the feature by pulling down the quick settings and enabling the mode. It is also now supporting automatically turning on the feature and customize the time range.
- Always-On-Display: “Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display). Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically),” reads the official forum.
- OnePlus Scout: The OnePlus Scout feature allows users to look for anything on their devices, ranging from contacts, files, documents, mathematical queries, music and apps from the search barScout. This will also allow users to browse content in their apps, such as movies, nearby locations, restaurant services, weather updates, the latest news and much more.
- Gallery: The new OxygenOS update comes with a newly added Story feature which automatically creates weekly stories by using the local photos and videos on your OnePlus gallery.
- Work-Life Balance Mode (India Specific Feature): Work-Life balance mode will allow users to manage notifications from your installed apps, which can be done automatically or manually. You can mute social networking apps such as Facebook, Tinder, Instagram and more under Work Mode. All you need to do is to tap on Work mode or Life mode and you’ll be shown a list of all your installed apps. Tap on Work mode or Life mode and you’ll be shown a list of all your installed apps. Some of them will be pre-selected to mute in either mode, but you can modify the list based on your requirements. You can also customize the list. Once you’ve set up the two modes, it will show you the amount of time you spend on both modes.
- Pro Gaming Mode: Pro Gaming mode allows you to control notifications while playing games. Besides, the company has also added a feature called Gaming Tools that can be accessed by swiping down from the upper left or right corner of the screen and users can then quickly reply to Instagram and WhatsApp messages even while in Pro Gaming mode.
Note: Make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 3GB of available storage space before flashing the build. Owners of the Galaxy S21 can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.