As we all know that after being in considerable time in OxygenOS 11 beta update, OnePlus Nord got a stable update of Android 11 based OxygenOS 11. A few days after the update, the company pulled that update due to some bug and other reason such as increased battery drain, slow charge speed, and more, following the update. The update also seems to have broken OxygenOS’ App Locker feature and users are not able to access locked apps after installing the update.
According to some users, they’re experiencing lags on the device with the Android 11 update and they’re not able to open some photos in the Gallery app. We spotted a report of another unusual issue, which randomly adds parallel apps to the app drawer while using a third-party launcher.
According to the latest report shared by XDA, OnePlus Nord again received the Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 stable software update with the build number V220.127.116.11. You can check the complete changelog as well as check the download link.
OnePlus Nord Changelog:
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved user experience
- Optimized power consumption to increase battery life
- Improved system stability
- Fixed the known issues
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
Download OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus Nord
Owners of the OnePlus Nord can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!