March 24, 2021
Realme officially started rolling out the February and March 2021 security update for Realme X50 users in China with the build number RMX2051_11_B.21 and weighs 3.73GB. You can download the update from the link mentioned below.
Realme X50 (China) – Download Link
March 23, 2021
Realme X50 5G comes with a high price tag but offers a wide range of features. The display looks stylish with a punch-hole design. The camera set-up is also impressive with the 64MP main unit, supported by telephoto and ultra-wide lenses. It has a beefy battery backup with fast charging feature. There is no major drawback except for the lack of non-expandable memory.
According to the latest information, the Realme X50 5G device owners now received the current month patch – March 2021 security patch update on the build number RMX2044_11_A.24 in some Asian regions and it will soon roll out widely so be patient. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
- Updated Android security patch (2021#3).
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized the response speed of cropping after screenshot.
- Optimized the operating interface in croping screenshot.
- Fixed the probabilistic screenshot cannot be saved issue after editing.
- Fixed the probabilistic restoring to default ringtone issue of call ringtone.
- Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshotting in adding world clock interface.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.