According to the official information, the company has now rolled out a new software update for Realme Narzo 30A and Realme 5 Pro smartphones. This software update brings February 2021 patch update for Realme Narzo 30A Globally while the Realme 5 Pro device owners grabbed Feb/Mar 2021 patch update in India.
As per the report, the latest build carries version number RMX2103_11_A.27 and RMX1971EX_11_C.12 for Realme Narzo 30A and Realme 5 Pro respectively. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below. Users can be downloaded this update via OTA, which if you have not yet received it, you can try to force by manually searching for the update through the appropriate section in the update menu.
Join Our Realme Channel On TelegramChangelog:
Realme Narzo 30A-
- Updated Android security patch: February 2021.
- Fix some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
Realme 5 Pro-
- Updated Android security patch: Feb, Mar 2021.
- Optimized the control center switch logic.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone ring tone is restored to the default ring tone.
- Fixed the probabilistic voice failure issue in PUBG.
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.