Huawei Enjoy 20 is a mid-range device from the brand, offering quite a number of stunning specs. The smartphone flaunts a massive 128GB internal storage, 6GB RAM and an impressive triple camera setup on its rear side. Moreover, the device has a side-based fingerprint sensor which facilitates a super quick unlocking experience.
According to the latest information, the latest software update based on February 2021 security patch update released for Huawei Enjoy 20 5G, Honor Play 3, Huawei Mate RS Porche Design, Huawei Enjoy 10, Huawei Enjoy 9E and Honor Play 4 Pro 5G. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below as well as checks the build number.
The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
- Huawei Enjoy 20 5G – EMUI 10.1.1.169
- Honor Play 3 – EMUI 220.127.116.11
- Honor Play 4 Pro 5G – Magic UI 18.104.22.168
- Huawei Mate RS Porche Design – EMUI 10.0.0.188
- Huawei Enjoy 10 – EMUI 22.214.171.124
- Huawei Enjoy 9E – EMUI 126.96.36.1991
- This update improves system security using Android security patches.
- Security: Integrates Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.