As expected, the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom is a bulky phone. The periscopic camera arrangement might save some room, but the standard Oppo Reno model without the fancy optics isn’t much smaller. There are also a 6.6-inch screen and 4065mAh battery to be accommodated. This device weighs 215g which is significantly higher than average and is a hefty 9.3mm thick.
According to the latest information, OPPO rolled out a new software update based on ColorOS 11.1 for Reno 10X Zoom. This build brings the April 2021 security patch update on the build number CPH1919_11_F.41 and this update is rolling out over the air, you can try to download go into the Settings then Software update> Download and install. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed a display issue that occurred when you powered off or restarted your phone.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t bring up the game control panel in “Game Space”,
- Fixed an issue where “My OPPO” was unresponsive.
- Improved clarity of photos.
- Fixed an issue where watermarks weren’t displayed in recorded videos.
- Fixed an issue where the viewfinder would flicker when you took photos using the front camera in Night mode.
- Fixed an issue where your phone would vibrate when you scrolled your screen up or down in the camera settings page.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would occasionally crash when you used the Sticker feature.
- Added the April 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.