The primary thing that sets the Realme Narzo 20 apart from the C1x models is its more powerful MediaTek Helio G85 processor. We did note some mildly sluggish performance from the Realme C12 and C15, which use the more modest Helio G35, so that should be a needed improvement. The Narzo 20 ships with 4GB of RAM across variants, and you can choose between 64GB and 128GB of storage, priced at Rs. 10,499 and Rs. 11,499 respectively. For most people, double the storage will be entirely worth the slight price increase.
According to the latest information, the latest software update based on Realme UI 2.0 software update in India for Realme Narzo 20. The latest build brings February and March 2021 security patch update on the build number RMX2191_11_C.07. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
- Updated Android security patch (February & March 2021).
- Fixed the shadow issue of the menu at the top of the camera setting interface.
- Fixed the Camera button failure issue in the lock screen.
- Fixed the issue that some icons disappeared in video mode of the rear camera.
- Optimized the probabilistic lagging issue of Gyroscope.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.