The Huawei MatePad T10s comes packed with a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 FHD display with narrow bezels for a much bigger screen-to-body ratio. This is all packed in a sleek, slim, minimalistic, and ergonomic body design, that’s available only in one color; Deepsea Blue.
The Mate T10s performance is definitely on the good side as it can perform tasks quickly with little to no lags. This is of course thanks to the Kirin 710A, which paired with the EMUI 10.1 means you’re getting a powerful performance along with easy use.
Overall I recommend this device to those in need of a tablet for studying or entertainment as it will do well in both areas. If you have kids, this is also a good option as it has a kids corner that also comes with eye safety features.
Huawei is too late to update its latest and older devices with the new updates and now the company has officially released the February 2021 security patch update to its Huawei MatePad T 10s in China on the build number 10.1.0.160 and the size package of this update is around 330MB. Below you can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
List of changes
- This update incorporates security patches to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- Integrated Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
- The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
How to update?
The latest update rolling out via the Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
- Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, RMC Gaming, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.