May 17, 2021
Realme again released April 2021 patch but this time for Realme UI 2.0 beta users of Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro in India. This update comes with the build number RMX2151_11_A.06 and RMX2161_11_A.06 for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro respectively. Below you can check the complete changelog.
- Updated Android security patch: April 2021
- Optimized the image quality of the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while shooting in Portrait mode
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue after opening the Split screen
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of opening dark mode
- Fixed the display issue of icons on the status bar in some scenarios
- Fixed the animation issue of swiping up to Home in Split screen
- Fixed the probabilistic automatic restart issue of opening Netflix
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
April 30, 2021
According to the latest information, Realme and OPPO has officially released the April 2021 security patch update for the Realme 7, Narzo 20 Pro, OPPO F11 and F11 Pro devices on the build number RMX2151PU_11_A.89/RMX2161_11_A.89 for Realme 7/Narzo 20 Pro and CPH1969_11_F.09 for OPPO F11 Pro on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 in Asia. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro-
- Updated Android security patch (March & April 2021).
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
OPPO F11 Pro
- Added the April 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a reminder that asked you to restore App lock settings was displayed more than once.
- Fixed an issue where the GPS signal was weak in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Wi-Fi would be disconnected in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to go to the personal hotspot settings page by tapping a notification in the notification drawer.
- Fixed an issue where wrong photo details were displayed
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, RMC Gaming, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.