The official version of Google Chrome ushered in the first version of V91, the detailed version number is V91.0.4472.77, the last official version V90.0.4430.212 was released on May 11, 15 days after Google released a new version of Chrome browser, this upgrade is mainly to update security fixes, stability improvements and user experience.
The official version of Google Chrome v91 is mainly updated to support read-only access to the clipboard by desktop applications. This feature will allow users to use clipboard keyboard shortcuts, such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, to attach files to emails. Instead of just relying on drag and drop methods.
Two experimental features, WebTransport and WebAssembly SIMD, are enabled by default. The former is a new set of protocol framework/standards, suitable for secure multiplex communication with remote servers. The latter is an alternative to WebSockets and provides a datagram bidirectional communication API similar to UDP.
The official version of Google Chrome V90 is mainly updated, introducing many user-centric functional improvements, supplemented by further improvements in security. By default, the links to the target website are all enabled with SSL secure transmission protocol (HTTPS), and the technical support of the new AV1 open source video encoder greatly reduces the high-definition video usage.
New window renaming function, you can rename multiple windows that have been opened, you can remember the configuration of the window, and it will automatically restore the state when it restarts in case of a crash. There are also WebXR deep API, URL protocol setting program enabled, effect overlay, and many improvements in security. For example, in order to prevent and mitigate NAT Slipstream 2.0 attacks, the HTTP/HTTPS/FTP server access through port 554 is blocked.
The official version of Google Chrome v89 is mainly updated to fix a zero-day vulnerability. It is recommended that users update as soon as possible. Optimized the support for APIs applicable to HID devices such as WebHID, WebNFC and Web Serial. In addition, NFC and serial devices are also considered ready for production use. Also initially added support for AV1 encoding for WebRTC. In addition, the desktop also brings Web Share and Web Share Target support and other enhancements.
Security Fixes & Rewards
Chrome v91.0.4472.77, this update includes 32 security fixes.
- [$20000] High CVE-2021-30521: Heap buffer overflow in Autofill. As reported by ZhanJia Song on 2021-05-13
- [$7500] High CVE-2021-30522: Use after free in WebAudio. Reported by Piotr Bania of Cisco Talos on 2021-02-09
- [$7500] High CVE-2021-30523: Use after free in WebRTC. As reported by Tolyan Korniltsev on 2021-03-13
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30524: Use after free in TabStrip. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-08
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30525: Use after free in TabGroups. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-11
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30526: Out of bounds write in TabStrip. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-13
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30527: Use after free in WebUI. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-15
- [$NA] High CVE-2021-30528: Use after free in WebAuthentication. Reported by Man Yue Mo of GitHub Security Lab on 2021-05-06
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2021-30529: Use after free in Bookmarks. Reported by koocola (@alo_cook) and Nan Wang (@eternalsakura13) of 360 Alpha Lab on 2021-04-02
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2021-30530: Out of bounds memory access in WebAudio. As reported by known on 2021-04-21
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2021-30531: Insufficient policy enforcement in Content Security Policy. Reported by Philip Papurt on 2020-08-12
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2021-30532: Insufficient policy enforcement in Content Security Policy. Reported by Philip Papurt on 2020-08-18
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2021-30533: Insufficient policy enforcement in PopupBlocker. Reported by Eliya Stein on 2020-11-04
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2021-30534: Insufficient policy enforcement in iFrameSandbox. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2020-11-20
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2021-30535: Double free in ICU. Reported by nocma, leogan, cheneyxu of the WeChat Open Platform Security Team on 2021-04-01
- [$500] Medium CVE-2021-21212: Insufficient data validation in networking. Reported by Hugo Hue and Sze Yiu Chau of the Chinese University of Hong Kong on 2020-11-03
- [$15000] Low CVE-2021-30536: Out of bounds read in V8. Reported by Chris Salls (@salls) on 2021-03-31
- [$3000] Low CVE-2021-30537: Insufficient policy enforcement in cookies. Reported by Jun Kokatsu (@shhnjk) on 2018-04-06
- [$3000] Low CVE-2021-30538: Insufficient policy enforcement in content security policy. Reported by Tianze Ding (@D1iv3) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2020-08-11
- [$1000] Low CVE-2021-30539: Insufficient policy enforcement in content security policy. Reported by the unnamed researcher on 2019-06-05
- [$500] Low CVE-2021-30540: Incorrect security UI in payments. Reported by @retsew0x01 on 2021-03-03
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
The method of extracting the native green version of the offline installation package “no update components” version:
- Right-click to decompress the offline installation package, then it will extract a chrome.7z and then decompress chrome.7z to get the native green version!
- The offline installation package “No Update Components” version does not contain online update and upgrades functions, so no update scheduled tasks will be added, and there is no background update process, which is cleaner.
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.77 official version offline installation package (no updated components) 64-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.77 official version offline installation package (no updated components) 32-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.77 official version offline installation package (including updated components) 64-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.77 official version offline installation package (including updated components) 32-bit
The official version of Google Chrome offline installation package (including updated components) new and historical versions
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.