The official version of Google Chrome ushered in the release of the third maintenance version of v91. The detailed version number is v91.0.4472.106. The last official version v91.0.4472.101 was released on June 10, and Google released it again after 5 days. With the new version of Chrome browser, this upgrade is mainly to update security fixes, stability improvements and user experience.
New Version Changes
Blank for maximum performance. In addition, Google is also using built-in calls to optimize the browser’s process of using generated code to reduce jumps when calling features. Support desktop applications for read-only access to the clipboard. This feature will allow users to use clipboard keyboard shortcuts, such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, to attach files to emails instead of just relying on drag and drop.
The official version of Google browser v90 is mainly updated, introducing many user-centric functional improvements, supplemented by further improvements in security. By default, the links to the target website are all enabled with SSL secure transmission protocol (HTTPS), the new AV1 open source video encoder is supported by technical support, and the high-definition video occupancy is greatly reduced.
New window renaming function, you can rename multiple windows that have been opened, you can remember the configuration of the window, and it will automatically restore the state after a crash. There are also WebXR deep API, URL protocol setting program enabled, effect overlay, and many improvements in security, such as blocking HTTP/HTTPS/FTP server access through port 554 in order to prevent and mitigate NAT Slipstream 2.0 attacks.
The main update of the official version of Google browser v89 fixes a zero-day vulnerability. It is recommended that users update as soon as possible. Optimized the support for APIs applicable to HID devices such as WebHID, WebNFC, and Web Serial. In addition, NFC and serial devices are also considered ready for production use. Also initially added support for AV1 encoding for WebRTC. In addition, the desktop also brings Web Share and Web Share Target support and other enhancements.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Security Fixes & Rewards
- Chrome v91.0.4472.101, this update includes 14 security fixes.
- [$25000] Critical CVE-2021-30544: Use after free in BFCache. Reported by Rong Jian and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2021-05-24
- [$20000] High CVE-2021-30545: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by kkwon with everpall and kkomdal on 2021-04-21
- [$NA] High CVE-2021-30546: Use after free in Autofill. Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2021-05-08
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30547: Out of bounds write in ANGLE. As reported by Seong-Hwan Park (SeHwa) of SecunologyLab on 2021-05-18
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30548: Use after free in Loader. Reported by Yangkang(@dnpushme) & Wanglu of Qihoo360 Qex Team on 2021-05-18
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30549: Use after free in Spell check. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-23
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-30550: Use after free in Accessibility. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-05-23
- [$NA] High CVE-2021-30551: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2021-06-04
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-30552: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2021-04-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-30553: Use after free in Network service. Reported by Anonymous on 2021-05-17
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
The method of extracting the native green version of the offline installation package “no update component” version:
- Right-click to decompress the offline installation package, and a chrome.7z will be decompressed at this time
- Decompress chrome.7z to get the native green version!
- The offline installation package “No Update Components” version does not contain online update and upgrades features, so no update scheduled tasks will be added, and there is no background update process, which is cleaner.
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.106 official version offline installation package (no updated components) 64-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.106 official version offline installation package (no updated components) 32-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.106 official version offline installation package (including updated components) 64-bit
Google Chrome v91.0.4472.106 official version offline installation package (including updated components) 32-bit
The official version of Google Chrome offline installation package (including updated components) new and historical versions
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Q5FptUnS0BjGMk5erwOhyw Extraction code: 36oz
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Google News, Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.