According to the latest report, Huawei has officially released May 2021 security patch update to its Huawei Mate 30 Pro, P30 Lite NE and Honor X10 Max devices while the Mate X2 grabbed the EMUI 11 based update. Below you can check the build numbers as well as the full changelog.
- Huawei Mate X2 – EMUI 188.8.131.52SP2
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro – EMUI 184.108.40.206
- Huawei P30 Lite NE – EMUI 10.0.0.470
- Honor X10 Max – Magic UI 220.127.116.11
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
Huawei P30 Pro & Honor X10 Max Changelog:
- This update improves system security using Android security patches.
- Integrated Android security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
- The May 2021 EMUI/Magic UI security patch includes the CVE announced in the May 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 3 Criticals, 10 High levels and 4 Medium levels of CVE’s.
Huawei Mate X2 Changelog:
- This update optimizes the screen touch sensitivity of some scenes and fixes the problem of abnormal desktop font colors in certain scenes.
Huawei P30 Lite NE Changelog:
Update Package Change List 1 This update adds Al Voice and also includes patches for increased system security.
- Adds Al Voice. Say “Hello Celia” or press and hold the power button for a second to activate the voice assistant and give a voice command or ask a question.
Note: Al Voice is currently only available in certain countries and regions. Further details: https: // consumer.huawei.com/en/support/content/en-us00977131
- Adds quick download shortcuts for the following apps: Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, Member Center, and Link Now. The apps can be downloaded by tapping the shortcuts. Adds the GameCenter app.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to update?
The latest update rolling out via the Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
- Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Google News, Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.